Skrill in New Zealand
The gambling industry is now more accessible than ever with the introduction of online casinos, which makes gambling not just convenient but also that much fun with arrays of games presented to you. In addition to that, the introduction of several payment options for players has encouraged them to take up online gambling. One of the most convenient payment portals right now is Skrill, which players from New Zealand love to use while playing in online casinos and making other online transaction. It is secure and a fast payment option to make deposits and withdrawals at Skrill online casinos.
Skrill, once known as Moneybookers, has become a leading web wallet payment option at online casinos around the world. This web wallet is similar to other e-wallets but provides its own unique option when it comes to user interface. This was introduced in 2001, making it one of the oldest online payment methods along with Neteller. Over the years they have introduced new services over their platform and remained amongst the top options for making deposits and withdrawals.
This Europe based web wallet allows you to make payment in multiple currencies, including New Zealand dollars. Further users can make instant online transactions without identifying their personal information, which makes it more popular amongst the players. This means each payment made at the casino does not include any personal information or bank details, which helps in preventing any fraud or data leak.
Best Skrill Casinos NZ
How to create Skrill account
Creating an account in Skrill will just take a few minutes and involve the following simple steps.
- Visit skrill.com, you will find a “Register” box at the top right corner of the homepage. Click that.
- Enter your first and last name in the fields.
- Select New Zealand as your country and the currency you would like to use.
- Enter your email address and choose a password
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and your account will be created.
- Choose “Deposit” on the menu at the left of the page.
- You can either make a manual bank transfer that takes five days, or use a credit or debit card to make an instant transfer. They also have a rapid transfer option for free. You can make free transfers with any other methods, or pay a 1% fee if you wish to use Bitcoin or Neteller to make transfers.
- Perform the verification process for security reasons.
- Now, visit a casino you wish to play with and select “Deposit” in their cashier section. Select the amount you would like to deposit and choose Skrill as your payment method.
- Enter the email address you used to register with Skrill. Now enter your password and touring number at Skrill site.
- Choose “Return to Merchant” and it will top your account at the casino with the balance you requested.
- Perform the same action to make a withdrawal. Choose Skrill as your preferred method and complete the procedure.
Privacy & Confidentiality
It is natural to worry about the safety of your money, but with Skrill, you need not worry as they have the highest security standards enabled to ensure that your financial information remains safe and confidential. They ensure privacy through SSL encryption methods, which ensures that all your data remains safe.
Skrill for Gambling
When it comes to using Skrill for gambling, it is extremely easy to use it. All you need is to find a casino that accepts Skrill as deposit and withdrawal options. Most top rated New Zealand casinos allow Skrill hence you will not have much issues finding a reputed Skrill casino.
You just need to register into the casino account and visit their banking page. Find the purple Skrill logo to make sure they use Skrill as the deposit option. Fill in details like deposit value, casino bonus, preferred currency and Skrill ID or email account.
The casino will redirect you towards Skrill login page where you need to enter your account login details to access it. Once you are logged in, the payment request made by the casino already appears. Cross check the value to verify it and accept the request.
Now, you can start playing your favourite slot or table game for real cash.
Skrill Friendly Casino Bonuses and Free Spins
Majority of the online casinos offer a welcome bonus in the form of matching bonus or free spins as you sign up and make your first deposit. These bonuses are meant to be limited to one time per user. However, it is difficult for the operator to verify the user’s identity if they sign up for bonus using e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller. This leaves the casino at risk of loss of as a single user can claim endless welcome bonuses by using multiple accounts to sign up.
Therefore, most online casinos do not allow users to claim welcome bonus if they make payment through Skrill. Check the terms and conditions to be sure before you make your first deposit. Once you claim the welcome bonus, then you can use Skrill to make future deposits.
How to Withdraw Using Skrill
Most of the New Zealand casinos allow the use of Skrill for withdrawals. However, it is better that you check by visiting the banking page of the casino site and check if the option of withdrawal using Skrill is available. If you find that option then withdrawal is very easy as explained step by step below.
- Select the option of Skrill for withdrawal on the casino banking page
- Enter the details the page requires. Mostly they will ask for the account ID/email and the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- You need not log into the Skrill account again for withdrawals as they have nothing to approve because the deposit is not going out of the account. This make withdrawals using Skrill even much safer as you need not enter much specific details for transaction.
- You may need to submit your utility bill to confirm your address along with an ID document and get them verified before you request a withdrawal.
- Once the casino gets all the documents, the payment will get accepted.
The withdrawal using Skrill is instant, and the payment will reflect in your account as soon as the casino releases it. You will find many casinos mentioning that Skrill requires about 24 hours to process your payment, but in reality, it takes less than 2 hours for the amount to reach your Skrill account.
Depositing money into Skrill account is free. Transferring money to an online casino to make deposit does not need you to pay any fee. Receiving money is also free, but then you will be charged to withdraw funds from your Skrill account. Currently, they charge a flat fee of NZ$4.66 when you withdraw funds to your bank account or a 7.5% fee is you transfer it to your Visa. Check the terms and conditions of the given operator to determine if there is any fee associated with your preferred banking option.
Skrill VIP Program
Skrill offers a VIP program just like a few casinos to make sure that the users do not abandon their account but use it regularly. Your Skrill VIP status depends on the amount you transfer from your Skrill account to merchants. You can see your current Skrill VIP level at the bottom of your Skrill account overview. If you see nothing there you most likely did not reach any VIP level yet. Otherwise, the progress bar will show up automatically.
As you become a higher VIP level member, you will enjoy more benefits like higher transfer limits and lower FX currency fees. You are also allowed to open multiple currency accounts and can order and use the Skrill MasterCard for free depending on the VIP level.
There are 4 different Skrill VIP levels- Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond. The more you transfer from Skrill to merchants, the higher your VIP status will be. The main difference between the different Skrill VIP levels is the FX fee you have to pay for currency exchanges and the number of different currency accounts you can have.
The withdrawal limit and time varies from casino to casino and is not constant. You can get more information regarding the same on the casino payment pages. Casinos have different limits on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as well as for VIP players.
You will find that most online casinos let you cashout a maximum winning of NZ$200 a week when it comes to withdrawing your winnings. This is a protocol they follow to reduce fraud. This means you will have to withdraw your winnings in increments if it is more than the allowed limit.
Deposit limits also work the same way, and the amount usually varies between NZ$1000 to 2000. Whereas popular NZ casino LeoVegas imposes a limit of NZ$1,000 when using Skrill for deposits and withdrawals which can take 3-5 days to process.
If you need to make higher deposits, you will have to do multiple small deposits or contact the customer service to raise your limit.
The official Skrill app is available for download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can register to Skrill account using their mobile app by entering your name and email but you cannot upload verification document through Skrill mobile app and need to use the desktop version. Once your account is verified, you can transact through the app anytime, anywhere on the go.